Wednesday, December 30, 2009

character drawings





The top is Tasha, then Yeremy and Yeffrey. I wanted Yeffrey to have a much more angular design since his name has more stresses in the syllables, and a slightly rounder look to Yeremy. I wanted to push the style as much as possible and keep everything simple to be quick and efficient. Tasha was done pretty quick and I didn't put the hoop earings on her, but I think we're just going to stick with her sillhouette. Let me know what you think and if any drastic changes need to be made. Sorry about the quality of the images.

3 comments:

  1. Nailed it!!!! Ahahaha!! These are great! I'm going to use these and find a structure for the facials so we can draw them over and over again and they will always look on model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay cool! E-mail me the second passes of the thumbnails if you can so I can so I can get a clear direction for the dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like em!! they look good... i'm sayin it now... yeffrey should have the mr. glass/gumby/fredrick douglass combo hair style... just throwin it out there...

    ReplyDelete